Banner Photo: Kat Cannell
Thank you for a successful 2017 Redside Health Fair!
Made Possible with Generous Volunteer Support:
Doug McVey, Teri Coombs, RN; Alison Styer, Professional Masseuse; Stefanie Magee, P.A.; Polli Buzzini & Tom Mortimer, Life Flight Network; Stephanie Ponzo, Lost Rivers Medical Center; Brhe Zolber; Cascade Memorial Hospital; Elizabeth Price, Yoga Inbody; Pat Bergey, Redside Foundation Board
Services Funded by the Redside Foundation:
- Blood profile including cholesterol with HDL/LDL (Must fast 8-12 hours prior to bloodwork!)
- Tetanus shot
- Hepatitis A & B shots
Other No-Cost Services Provided:
- Skin checks – Licensed medical professionals will be doing dermatology checks for suspicious lesions from sun exposure
- Massage with Alison Styer
- Alcohol abuse, suicide, STD prevention pamphlets
- Brhe Minkler, licensed counselor, available for questions
- Healthcare providers will be available for blood pressure checks and to answer medical questions
- Life Flight Network will be selling memberships for $35/person!
*The Annual Redside Foundation Health Fair is no-cost to ALL Idaho guides. Stay tuned for 2018 date and location.